A Command still relevant (The Why)
Our passion for ministry comes from Matthew 28:19-20. This passage explains why we do what we do. We believe that knowing the why behind the what produces a clear and compelling vision, mission and set of core values to guide decision making.
our vision (the What)
Our vision is to be disciples of Jesus who make disciples of Jesus
Our Mission (The how)
Our mission is to Love, Connect and Serve on the Journey with Christ
Our Core Values
Our Core Values serve as parameters for decision making as we pursue our mission and ultimately our vision.
- We value the Word of God as our ultimate source of hope and life change.
- We value spiritual movement through life on life environments.
- We value partnering with and equipping families.
- We value empowering our people to fulfill their God given purpose in this world.
- We value delivering the gospel to a broken world through partnerships with local, regional and global communities.
- We value taking the gospel to local communities not only bringing the community to a central church building.
- We value simple structure to fulfill our vision and mission.
- We value godly stewardship of Crossroads resources.
- We value prayer as a priority in all ministry and leadership endeavors.
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
Our Statement of Faith can be found here.
Crossroads' Strategic Plan
A complete document of our strategic ministry plan can be viewed by clicking here